traffic analytics

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I think/feel............................

I was browsing through my own posts and most frequently words I encountered are "I think" and "I feel". It seems I've made optimum use of my brain and heart (respectively i.e. brain for thinking and heart for feeling. Thank God........ my eccentricities are under control and no role reversal of brain and heart :)). I think I am now addicted to blogging. But I feel this addiction is not that bad as long as I'm able to do justice to my other important things. I think I should continue blogging................what do you think/feel :-)
Now I can remember another important idea:
'I think therefore I am'.........................Rene Descartes
I first encountered it at IIT Chennai where it was the main theme of some conference. Achchha hai naa..................Anyway I think/feel here I've over used my brain/heart in this post without actually feeling or thinking anything :-(
I think/feel most of the time, most of the people think/feel this way :P

No comments:

Post a Comment