traffic analytics

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Learning on Y-axis...............

I was talking to somebody sometimes back and he made a very general comment"It is impossible to learn everything in single life"..........yes, everybody does know it, but there is something wrong here.........can you guess........ok, it is the word "single".........reason: Very few will take the learning of one life to another birth........confused, I just want to say, we need not to put "single" here, just saying life is sufficient...........isn't it :P


ok, let me justify the title and its inclusion on this blog instead of newer one(A better beginning)......infact, I first thought of putting it there, but then I thought, learning is an important aspect of our life, and it is important to look at it with different glasses(yes, "Ideas" needs deeper understanding and analysis, and hence different lenses :))

To be contd............

No comments:

Post a Comment