traffic analytics

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Transformation...................

Yesterday, I was talking to one of my friends and something of this type came out:
"Sometimes later in our life we realize we did a mistake in past and went through suffering/problems which could have been avoided very easily(ok, it was related to take transfers from one place to another, since we both went through this experience)". Then I told her, ok, we should thank Him since atleast we got it inspite of the problems. and she said

"Ok, we lost a lot in past, but future is still there"

and guess, what I immediately said(my new philosophy of life learnt from my new companion, The Power of Now)............


"Ok, we lost a lot in past, but Present is still there"

We laughed together and bade goodbye.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment