traffic analytics

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How to leave behind and to move forward

I know it is easily said than done..............leaving behind all the painful memories/experiences......... but there is no other way. recently I read a very good line from Anupam kher:
"Life is not always about glory and achievement, it is about growing up as a person."
yes, those tough experiences teach us more than what we could learn otherwise. That simple and rosy picture of success where you see yourself enjoying work with your family with a comfortable and satisfactory social circle...........is easy to talk about on a blogger site, but requires a lot of efforts in real life. Are we ready?
If I myself introspect my own life and the graph of personal and professional life, both seems to be OK. Yes, I'm not a prodigy and I've not made any records except doing what I was supposed to do with sincerity and hard work, without passing on the blame to somebody and taking responsibility of my own decisions; I know life could not have taken shape in some other way i.e. I got more than what I deserved or thought of achieving and I'm improving with each new and unexpected experience of life, I think now things are improved so much for me that I can be more focused towards what I want out of my life. But here I feel helpless :(
I think this is the funniest part of my life, I always performed better when circumstances were not favorable or were not in my control, but when things are going OK, I'm finding it hard to choose the best option for me. But I want to move forward with all the wisdom which I learnt when I traveled without any specific goal, moving where destiny took me and I don't want to be so casual about the way I live my life..........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment