traffic analytics

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sri Sai Satcharitra..........Excerpts

Then finally I started reading this.......My younger sister gave it to me when I visited my hometown recently......I thought that I love Baba so much that I need not to read this, but I feel it makes relationship stronger and short stories about devotees experiences is forcing me to understand Baba from a very different perspective. I feel more that just a holy saint He was a social reformer and a doctor(yes, true , Dr. Saibaba :)).........I'm finding that He was an eccentric person and beyond understanding.........and you know that's why, it is all left upto the reader or devotees to understand Him in his/her own way..............I would like to enlist His teachings as I go along the book. I'm on 14th Chapter now..............

He assured that He would give them whatever they ask, till they asked Him whatever He wanted to give...........page 98

No comments:

Post a Comment