traffic analytics

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Experience...............

Recently, I read an article in the newspaper where the differences between young and old people were discussed. In such discussions, very first point which crosses anybody's mind is the energy, passion and enthusiasm of one while maturity of the other.they say that "proper" guidance is the most important factor in determining one's success. I do agree here since I myself have realized many times that we can never beat experience. We may be better than our seniors if we compare with them when they were of our age(that too due to different circumstances). But an age gap of say 20-30 years and the experience associated with it, is just incomparable. If we just see our own life or thinking after each day, we will understand that how each day adds to our understanding of life. Even sometimes life seems to be monotonous, but actually it is not. Everyday it an opportunity to learn. But story doesn't end here. Sometimes I feel seniors just try to over power us taking advantage of their so called Experience. A good senior will give an understanding hearing to younger people, convince them about the limitations which their optimistic eyes can't see. I feel I'm a rebel in this sense . People find it difficult to convince me. But, to be honest, I met some really good old people( say 4-5) who really influenced my life, by influencing my thinking, ofcourse. If I look back today, I feel how they could even tolerate me. I always used to argue. Sometimes I felt it would have been better, if I could have restrained myself. But otherwise how I could have learned those priceless ideas. Now I'm changed a lot. I'm turning into a good listener. I may not agree to everything whatever they say, but yes I now take care that they are not hurt. I still remember my arguing with my most respectable senior, Murti sir. You know once he felt so helpless and told me:"Let us agree to disagree". Whenever I remember this wonderful line, I feel blessed to know such kind of "Experienced" people.Yes experience does matter..............I feel many will agree with me and my "Experience." The institutions where debates, discussions and other ways of promoting ideas are welcomed, can contribute to world progress in a way which is difficult to descibe in world. Look back in history, if you lack "experience" or make a history, if you are still "inexperienced."

No comments:

Post a Comment