traffic analytics

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Can an idea really change your life......

Why i'm living a mediocre life inspite of the fact that so many ideas are surrounding me everywhere? I read a lot of books and I always come across something which seems to be an excellent idea and I felt like yeah..I found it..I got the secret..yes I can also do it. But that spark, that idea which felt like the antidote to all of my doubts fails to impress me next time. Sometimes back I read somewhere Steve Jobs (a technology icon....) saying - "Leave a dent in the universe". Please read about him either through books or internet if you are one of those who are interested to know about how technology shapes inspite of difficulties. Click on the following link, speech delivered by Steve Jobs, which was published in leading newspaper in 2005 and try to understand the message:
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment